From The Cask
Our 'From the Cask' personalised whiskies are specially hand-bottled straight from the cask and completed with your handwritten label.
Every bottle is hand-filled straight from the cask that sits in our Cask Room, at cask strength, natural colour and with no chill-filtration. Once filled, the bottle is dipped in wax and completed with a handwritten label that includes all the whisky details, date bottled and your name or message.
Your personalised label makes it the perfect whisky gift to celebrate a birth, anniversary, birthday, retirement… or you may be tempted to simply keep it for yourself.
Bottles can be purchased in 700ml, 350ml and 200ml. Simply choose your whisky, select your bottle size, let us know your message and we will take care of the rest.
Dalmore 6 Year Old
This 6 year old Dalmore Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been matured in a single Bourbon Barrel #2465 then finished in an Oloroso Octave for 16 Months. It is then hand bottled straight from the cask at cask strength 56.7% abv and sealed in wax.
700ml / 350ml
- Maple red.
- Traditional sherry bodega, orange pomander and fragrant rose.
- Spiced bramble, tart raspberry and cherry lips.
- Walnut, almond, and a mouth-coating of sticky currant jam.
Macduff 10 Year Old
This 10 year old Macduff has been matured in bourbon hogshead no. 701268. It is then hand bottled straight from the cask at cask strength 53.7% abv and sealed in wax.
700ml / 350ml / 200ml
- Deep amber.
- Vanilla crown pastry, flaked almond and lemon zest.
- Aberdeen butteries, cinnamon and Chantilly cream.
- Hot apple pie with a warming chili spice.
Longmorn 11 Year Old
This 11 year old Longmorn has been matured in bourbon hogshead no. 800349. It was hand bottled straight from the cask on 23/05/19 at cask strength 57.9% abv and sealed in wax.
700ml / 350ml / 200ml
- Lemon gold.
- Grapefruit, peppermint, light vanilla and shortbread.
- Crumbly Scottish tablet, tiger loaf and white pepper.
- Oak emerging alongside nettle tea, lime and lemongrass.
Cameronbridge 25 Years Old
This 25 year old Cameronbridge Single Grain Scotch Whisky has been matured in a single Bourbon Hogshead #19949. It is then hand bottled straight from the cask at cask strength 58.1% abv and sealed in wax.
- Marmalade gold.
- Orange peel, coriander, rhubarb and custard.
- Pear drops, vanilla and lime.
- Cardamom and tea leaf, bursting with citrus.