Our Private Label is a range of single cask whiskies that are available for custom labelling, providing the opportunity for you to create your own branded whisky. Ideal as corporate gifts, promotional giveaways or as a retail product.
You have the option to use our own Private Label style, which includes your chosen text and logo, or to provide your own label design. In most cases the distillery name, whisky age, cask type and number can be included on the label, adding gravitas and interest.
The ever-changing selection of whiskies available within our Private Label range offer a choice of flavours and styles, each with their own unique characteristics and from distilleries across Scotland.
We select single casks from our maturing stocks and bottle them at either cask strength or at the reduced strength of 40% or 46% abv, and at natural colour.
As is the nature of Single Cask whiskies, the bottles produced from one cask are limited, adding exclusivity to your whisky. This means that it is not possible to continually supply the same whisky, however we will have a similar whiskies available. This is intended as bespoke product, we do not supply whisky in bulk.
The minimum order for our Private Label whiskies is 12 bottles.
This 8 year old from Tormore was matured in a single bourbon cask #800038.
700ml / 40% alc./vol.
- Straw gold.
- Desiccated coconut, pineapple, melon and mint leaf.
- Vanilla fudge, milk chocolate and juicy pear.
- Gently dry oak, buttressing apple Danish and white pepper.
This 9 year old from Ardmore was matured in a single bourbon cask #804533.
700ml / 59.5% alc./vol.
- Lemon gold.
- Grilled peach, salted caramel and gorse embers.
- Slick, oily peat, seared duck skin and roast orange slice.
- Smoke drifting over mild tobacco and citrus.
This 11 year old from Orkney was matured in a single bourbon cask #68.
700ml / 58.0% alc./vol.
- White wine.
- Wispy smoke, dried apricot, macadamia and vanilla.
- Grilled apple, toasted oak, subtle clove and plum.
- Fading, heathery smoke rounded off by a rich, roast chestnut warmth.